Brief overview of Tranax 1mg -
Tranax and Xanax are the two outstanding brands that contain the same moiety called Alprazolam. The most significant use of these brands is in the treatment of anxiety condition. Anxiety is a condition when your brain response to any fear or stress aggravates than the normal ones causing the increment in the level.
What is the mechanism of action of Tranax 1mg?
Alprazolam present in Tranax and Xanax is a drug from benzodiazepine category. The action mechanism of Alprazolam is by acting on the GABA receptors in the brain. Consequently, the inhibitory effect of GABA neurotransmitter increases. This will further produce the responses of calmness, soothe, and relaxation during an anxious state of mind. Alprazolam is also effective during the difficulty of sleep.
What is the dosing schedule of Tranax 1mg?
Tranax 1mg is the accessible preparation in the market. The recommended dosing for the treatment of anxiety is 0.25-0.5mg for three times a day can be taken as orally with water. The dose can be increased to 3-4mg a day if required. In the case of panic attacks, the dose can be given up to 10mg per day.
What can be the side effects of Tranax 1mg?
- Impaired concentration
- Loss of appetite
- Urinary retention
- Dry mouth
Who should not take Tranax 1mg?
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers should not take Tranax and Xanax medications.
- Alprazolam is not safe for children and geriatric individuals.
- Patients with medical history of alcohol or drug abuse should stay away from the use of Alprazolam.
- Tranax and Xanax are unsafe if you have any medical problem, so consult your physician in that case.
What are the noteworthy points while taking Tranax 1mg?
- Alprazolam medicine can be habit-forming, so do not overdose the medication.
- Sudden discontinuation of Alprazolam medicine may cause withdrawal symptoms, so consult your physician before stopping the drug.
- Avoid the use of alcohol with Alprazolam else, side effects will aggravate.
- Take precaution while driving or performing such tasks that need mental alertness after taking Tranax or Xanax.