A brief description of Tramjet 200 mg:
Tramjet is an eminent medication that contains Tramadol as an active ingredient. It has a phenomenal application in around the clock treatment of pain for extended period of time. It is also treatment of pain caused by surgery and chronic conditions like cancer or joint pain.
Mechanism of action of Tramjet 200 mg:
Tramadol present in the Tramjet is a narcotic type pain reliever. It functions by decreasing the pain perception and response in the central nervous system. It also reduces the extent or magnitude of the pain impulses passes from one nerve to another. In this way, Tramadol provide relief from the moderate and severe pain.
The dosage regimen of Tramjet 200 mg:
Tramjet 200 mg is commercially accessible in a capsule dosage form that is given orally to a patient. For the treatment of pain, a patient should take one capsule of Tramjet 200 mg orally once in a day, usually at bedtime. The maximum dose of Tramjet should not be more than 400 mg. A patient can take Tramjet 200 mg with or without food. Take another dose of Tramjet exactly on the same time every day.
Contraindications of Tramjet 200 mg:
- If a patient notices any type of allergic or hypersensitivity reactions to Tramadol or any other ingredient present in Tramjet then the patient should not take this medication.
- A patient should never share this medication to any other person as misuse of Tramjet may cause addiction, overdose, or severe health problem.
Precautions while taking Tramjet 200 mg:
- In case you have a blockage in your stomach or intestine, severe asthma or breathing problems, then you should avoid taking Tramjet.
- Tramadol may alter your thinking process so you should have to be careful before doing any harsh activities.
- Consumption of alcohol along with Tramadol may cause dangerous side effects.
- Tramjet is not indicated to be used in those patients whose age is less than16 years without taking doctor advice.
- If you suffering from any of the medical conditions like kidney disorder, drug abuse, addiction to alcohol, stomach disorder, and mental ailment then you should first talk to your doctor before taking this medication.