What is Tramjet and what is used for?
Tramjet is one of the most prominent and safe medicines used for the treatment of moderate to severe pain. Tramjet has very potent effect against pain and it shows action against pain few minutes after administration of the drug can also be used to treat around-the-clock pain, and in cancer pain. The active constituent of Tramjet is known as Tramadol Hydrochloride a centrally acting drug that belongs to a class of Opioid analgesic. It works by decreasing transmission of pain signals. Tramjet acts in both the ways as it binds to opioid receptor also inhibits reuptake of serotonin and norepinephrine.
What is the dosing regimen of Tramjet?
Tramjet is a capsule preparation and the suggested dose is 100mg. Therefore administer it orally with a full glass of water and should not cross Maximum dose is 400mg in 4 to 6 hours. You may take this drug with or without food. Take Tramjet each day at same time. Do not crush or break the tablet and swallow it wholly. The dose of Tramjet depends upon the condition of the patient, which can be changed according to the need.
What are the contraindications while using Tramjet?
- If you are allergic to the ingredient of Tramadol, or any other ingredient then you should not use this drug.
- You must consult the doctor before using this medication in case of a renal and hepatic patient, severe asthma or breathing problems, head injury, epilepsy, and stomach disorder.
- Be aware while taking Tramjet along with antibiotics, heart or blood pressure medications, antifungal medications, and medicines to treat HIV or AIDS.
Possible side effect of Tramjet:
Some side effect may likely to occur while taking this drug such as fainting, diarrhea, constipation, dizziness, nausea, irregular heartbeat, anxiety, and dry mouth.
Safety precautions and warnings while taking Tramjet:
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding women should not use this drug without consulting doctor.
- Do not consume alcohol while administering this drug as it may increase the risk of side effects.
- Do not drive while taking Tramjet until you feel well.