What do you understand by Tramacip 100mg?
Tramacip has generic component as Tramadol acts as a narcotic pain reliever. Tramacip is used in moderate to the severe painful condition. Tramacip comes under the group of medications known as analgesics. Tramadol is a strong opioid drug, which is centrally acting drug.
What is the functioning of Tramacip 100mg?
Tramadol present in Tramacip shows its mode of action by changing the pain impulses that moves towards the brain. It improves the intensity of pain stimulus. It stops the activity of chemicals such as serotonin and norepinephrine. Tramadol is a µ-opioid receptor agonist, serotonin reuptake inhibitor, and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor and hence ceases the pain sensations.
What is the dosage information of Tramacip 100mg?
The usual adult dose for suppressing pain sensations is 50 to 100 mg by oral route after every four to six hours as needed for pain. The maximum dose you can take for pain suppression is up to 400 mg per day. You can consume it with or without food but ingest it the same way each time.
What are the contraindications to follow with Tramacip 100mg?
- Do not ingest if you are suffering from a blockage in the stomach, severe asthma, breathing problems, or you have used sedatives, alcohol, narcotic medication, and tranquilizers.
- Never ingest Tramacip if you have any allergic reaction to this drug.
- You should not feed your child if you have consumed Tramacip.
What are the safety precautions to follow with Tramacip 100mg?
- Consuming alcohol will raise side effects so prevent the consumption of liquor.
- Share your medical condition such as kidney disorder, stomach disorder, drug abuse, addiction to alcohol, and mental ailment with your doctor.
- Do not give it to patients whose age is less than16 years without doctor advice
- Tramadol alters with your thinking process so be careful before any harsh activities.
- Stop misusing this drug as it may cause addiction.
What are the side effects with Tramacip 100mg?
Some common side effects you may notice with Tramacip are dizziness, drowsiness, tired feeling, headache, vomiting, feeling nervous, nausea, itching, sweating, stomach pain, constipation, and flushing.