A brief description of Tramacip 50mg:
Tramacip is a prodigious medication that is used for the treatment of long time pain, intense sudden pain, and other conditions. Tramacip possesses an active drug moiety known as Tramadol that is used as an around the clock treatment of pain for an extended period of time.
Mechanism of action of Tramacip 50mg:
Tramadol present in Tramacip is a narcotic-like pain reliever. It shows its action mechanism by blocking the pain impulses that moves towards the brain. It improves the perception of pain. It impedes the activity of chemicals such as serotonin and norepinephrine and hence ceases the pain sensations.
The dosage regimen of Tramacip 50mg:
Commercially, Tramacip 50 mg is available in a capsule dosage form. The usual adult dose for decreasing the pain perception is 50 to 100 mg via an oral route that should be taken after every four to six hours as needed for pain. The maximum dose that a patient can take for pain suppression is up to 400 mg per day. A patient can consume it with or without food but ingest it the same time every day.
Contraindications of Tramacip 50mg:
- If a patient is allergic or hypersensitive to Tramadol or any other ingredient present in Tramacip then the patient should not take this medication.
- A patient should never share this medication to any other person as misuse of Tramacip may cause addiction, overdose, or worse the condition.
Precautions while taking Tramacip 50mg:
- In case you have a blockage in your stomach or intestine, severe asthma or breathing problems, then you should avoid taking Tramacip.
- Consumption of alcohol along with Tramadol may cause dangerous side effects.
- If you suffering from any of the medical conditions like kidney disorder, drug abuse, addiction to alcohol, stomach disorder, and mental ailment then you should first talk to your doctor before taking this medication.
- Tramacip is not indicated to be used in those patients whose age is less than16 years without taking doctor advice.
- Tramadol may alter your thinking process so you should have to be careful before doing any harsh activities.
Side effects of Tramacip 50mg:
Some common side effects of Tramacip include agitation, stomach pain, diarrhea, anxiety, dizziness, constipation, nausea, loss of appetite, headache, joint pain, and sore throat.