What is Tadagra super 60mg tablet?
Tadagra super 60mg tablet is a reputed therapy for the treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. This medication contains Tadalafil as the key ingredient, which can be used orally before intercourse. Tadagra helps to increase blood flow in the penile region to enhance the erection time that will cause harder and longer erection during lovemaking with a partner. The action stays for 4 to 6 hours sometimes more since this medication should be used when a person is sensually active.
Functioning of Tadagra super:
Tadagra super (generic Tadalafil) belongs to the Phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitor class of drug. It shows action by blocking the phosphodiesterase enzyme, averting degradation of cGMP- Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate and enhancing the effect of Nitric Oxide. Therefore, the blood vessel dilates in the penile area and enhances blood flow, as a result, a man gets a hard and prolonged erection for a satisfactory period.
How to use Tadagra super:
Tadagra super is available in the 60mg of strength that should be used via mouth with the help of a full glass of water. To boost the sensual activity an individual should ingest this medication at least 60 minutes before intercourse with or without food. You should not use more than one tablet at one time as it can show harmful effects. Keep the appropriate gap of 24 hours between two dosages.
What are the contradictions of using Tadagra super?
- A patient if hypersensitive to any ingredient or generic Sildenafil should not use this medication.
- A person suffering from the liver (hepatic) disorder and renal (kidney) disorder, uncontrolled blood pressure, eye disorder, and stomach disorder should not ingest Tadagra super.
- Prevent yourself using Doxazosin, Nitroprusside, Prazosin, Nitroglycerin, Ketoconazole, and Fluconazole along with this medication to evade interaction.
What are the possible side effects?
Use of Tadagra may show some common side effects such as lightheadedness, vomiting, diarrhea, dizziness may occur, nausea, lightheadedness, stomach, muscle ache, indigestion, back pain, blurred vision, cough, flushing, headache, abnormal vision, muscle pain, back pain, upset stomach.
What are the precautions while using Tadagra super?
- While using Tadagra super you must not use alcohol as it can enhance the side effects.
- Avoid using nitrate products, grapefruit or grapefruit juice along with this medication.
- You should avoid using fat containing foods, along with this medication since it can slow the action of this medication.