Brief overview of Tadagra-
Tadagra is an outstanding formulation made of Tadalafil as the working moiety that needs to be taken orally for treating the erectile failures in men. Erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence is a condition when a man is not able to accomplish and maintain a hard erection during intimate sessions. Thus, the main aim of Tadagra is to attain the same when you are sexually aroused.
Mechanism of action of Tadagra-
Tadagra (Tadalafil) is a medication with PDE-5 inhibitor category, which restrains the action of the PDE-5 enzyme so that the cGMP concentration can be augmented. This gives the relaxation to constricted blood vessels surrounding male genitals. After engorgement of the erectile part with sufficient blood, amount makes you able to achieve and keep the desired erection for a successful intimacy act.
Dosing schedule of Tadagra-
Tadagra 40mg tablet needs to be consumed orally with water and irrespective of the food at approximate 30minutes before engaging sexually with the partner. The drug onset its action within 15minutes of ingestion and stays in your body for next 36hours. Therefore, the two dosings should be separated with three days interval and must not be taken more than the single pill in a day.
Undesirable effects of Tadagra-
Some commonly observed adverse effects with Tadagra tablets include dizziness, backache, blurred vision, nasal congestion, nausea, headache, indigestion, muscle pain, or painful or prolonged erection.
Conflicting conditions while using Tadagra-
- Tadagra is unsafe to be taken if you are taking any medicine with Nitrate components.
- You should not take Tadagra if you are not above the age of 18years and below 65years.
- If you are medically unfit concerning genitals, liver, kidney, heart, bleeding, oversensitivity, or blood pressure ailments, then you should not take Tadagra.
Noteworthy points while using Tadagra-
- Tadagra interacts if alcohol if consumed with it and worsen the adverse effects.
- Tadagra will have delayed absorption if taken with food of high fatty meal and grapefruit products.