Product description of Tadagra 20mg:
Tadagra 20mg is a safest and effective anti-impotence medication that is widely recommended in the treatment of erection trouble in men. It helps a man to get or uphold a sturdy erection for a longer time so that he can stay longer in bed while making love with his partner. Tadagra 20mg encloses a key component called Tadalafil.
Mechanism of action of Tadagra 20mg:
Tadalafil (a PDE-5 inhibitor) inhibits the further breakdown of cGMP by inhibiting the PDE-5 enzymes. Upon sensual stimulation, the liberation of NO (nitric oxide) occurs in the body that helps in the creation of cGMP. An excess quantity of cGMP mounts up in the male genital area and causes the blood vessels present in the male genital area to dilate and relation. This increases the inflow of blood to the male genital area resulting in a rigid erection for a longer time.
Method of intake of Tadagra 20mg:
Tadagra 20mg is commercially available in a tablet dosage form. One needs to consume one Tadagra 20mg tablet via the oral route one hour before the intimate session, with a colossal amount of water. Once a Tadagra 20mg tablet is taken its effect last for 36 hours, so keep a gap of 24 hours between two doses of this medicine. Tadagra can be taken with food or without food, but its intake with fatty meals can affect the efficacy of this medicine.
Contradictory conditions for the use of Tadagra 20mg:
- If a man is hypersensitive to Tadagra or its other component, then he should not use this medicine.
- Do not use Tadagra if you are taking other medicines to manage your pulmonary arterial hypertension, such as Riociguat.
- Do not use Tadagra if you are taking nitrates therapy to manage your angina or chest pain.
Side effects of Tadagra 20mg:
Some common side effects are reported with the use of Tadagra 20mg such as headache, stomach upset, back pain, muscle pain, stuffy nose, flushing, diarrhea, and dizziness.
Possible drug interaction of Tadagra 20mg:
Some medicines that show drug interactions with generic Tadalafil such as Doxazosin, Tamsulosin, Itraconazole, Ketoconazole, Clarithromycin, Erythromycin, Fosamprenavir, Ritonavir, Boceprevir, Telaprevir, And Rifampin.
Safety measures to be taken while using Tadagra 20mg:
- Avoid the intake of alcoholic beverages or recreational drugs while relying on the treatment of Tadagra.
- Do not recommend Tadagra to young men under 18 years of age.
- If you have a history of painful or prolonged erection, then do not use Tadagra without consulting a doctor.