A brief description of Super Vidalista:
Super Vidalista is a prodigious medication that is used to correct the two problems known as erectile dysfunction or impotence and premature ejaculation. Super Vidalista possesses two main active ingredients known as Tadalafil and Dapoxetine. These two medications are available in combination in a single tablet and give you the effect of both the medications concurrently.
Mechanism of action of Super Vidalista:
Tadalafil inhibits the enzyme called PDE-5 and Blocks the degradation of cGMP. Nitric oxide released at the time of sexual stimulation causes synthesis of cGMP. The increased level of cGMP causes increased flow towards the male penile region and smooth muscle relaxation. Thereby, helps in maintaining a firm erection at the time of the intimate session. Dapoxetine, on the other hand, prevents the reuptake of Serotonin neurotransmitter and seize the ejaculation by impediment the discharge of the semen. In this way combination of both the drugs helps in treating erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
The dosage regimen of Super Vidalista:
Super Vidalista contains 60 mg of Dapoxetine and 20 mg of Tadalafil. A patient should administer Super Vidalista orally, approximately half an hour before the lovemaking session, with ample amount of water. One tablet of Super Vidalista remains in the body for about 36 hours so a patient should maintain a three days gap between the two doses of Super Vidalista. You can take this drug with or without food but stay away from heavy and fatty food.
Contraindications of Super Vidalista:
- If a patient had ever experienced any type of allergic or hypersensitivity reactions to Tadalafil, Dapoxetine or any other component of Super Vidalista, then the patient should not take Super Vidalista.
- Super Vidalista is not indicated to be used by males under the age of 18 and in females.
Precautions while taking Super Vidalista:
- If someone is using nitrate drugs for the treatment of cardiac problem like angina, then the patient should not take Super Vidalista.
- It is not advisable to Drive or operating heavy machinery as it may cause dizziness and drowsiness.
- You should stay away from the consumption of alcohol, grapefruit, and grapefruit juices while taking Super Vidalista.
- A patient who is suffering from kidney disease, liver disease, cardiovascular disease, hypertension or hypotension, obesity, diabetes should consult their doctor before taking Super Vidalista.
Side effects of Super Vidalista:
Some common side effects of Super Vidalista include dizziness, headache, nausea, muscle pain, sore throat, back pain, tightness in chest, indigestion, upset stomach, and diarrhea.