A brief description of Lignocaine spray:
Lignocaine spray is an aerosol spray that is helpful for a man to get or maintain enough erection that is required for a healthy intimate session. This spray is commonly used by those men who do not ejaculate the semen before sexual satisfaction is reached. It helps in decreasing the perception and increasing the quality time of lovemaking session. It is also used for treating erectile dysfunction.
Mechanism of action of Lignocaine spray:
Lignocaine comes under the class of drugs known as local anesthetic. It shows its action mechanism by forbidding the nerve impulses in the brain. It therefore boosts the threshold of sexual feeling and provides the erotic pleasure to holdup the ejaculation process. In this way, it is an imperative medication for treating premature ejaculation.
The dosage regimen of Lignocaine spray:
Commercially, Stad-14000 spray is accessible as a topical preparation. A patient should apply this on the tip of the sexual organ by spraying from a distance of 5 to 10 cm. The maximum dose of Lignocaine spray involves three sprays and the maximum can go up to 10 sprays. A patient should wash the genital area and hands before and after its use.
Contraindications of Lignocaine spray:
- If a patient is allergic or hypersensitive to Lignocaine or any other ingredients present in this spray, then the patient should not use this medication.
- It is not indicated to be used by patients under the age of 18.
Precautions while taking Lignocaine spray:
- It is not recommended to be used by a lactating or a pregnant woman.
- If you are suffering from any acute coronary disease, kidney failure, liver failure, heart attack and bleeding disorder then you should not use this medication.
- You should avoid taking the drugs like Monoamine oxidase inhibitors along with Lignocaine as it may result in hypertension.
- Avoid taking antidepressant drugs along with Lignocaine spray as it may cause blood pressure problems.
Side effects of Lignocaine spray:
Some common side effects of Lignocaine spray include stomach upset, anxiety, headache, nausea, sore throat, redness or redness on the skin, burning sensation in the applied area, and dizziness.