Brief overview of Snovitra-
Snovitra is an outstanding preparation made of generic Vardenafil as the active constituent. This medication assists in achieving the stage of hard erection during intimate sessions when you are unable to do the same. Therefore, Snovitra treats your condition of erectile failures or impotence.
Working mechanism of Snovitra-
Snovitra comprising Vardenafil is a PDE-5 inhibitor medication that acts on the PDE-5 enzyme to block its action. This helps in stopping the breakdown of cGMP, which further causes the widening of blood vessels. This increases the blood circulation to the male genitals and engorgement of the erectile organ with sufficient blood helps you to achieve and keep the stiff erection for successful intercourse.
Dosing regimen of Snovitra-
Snovitra 60mg tablets are taken orally with water and regardless of the meals. A single dose of Snovitra 60mg tablet is required to be ingested at approximate 45minutes before intimating with the partner. The drug requires 30minute to show its effect and will stay in your body for next 4-5hours. Hence, you are suggested not to increase the dose for more than one pill in a day. The drug will be active when you are sexually provoked.
Undesirable effects of Snovitra-
- Blurred vision
- Redness of the face
- Nasal congestion
- Back pain
- Muscle pain
- Prolonged or painful erection (priapism)
Conflicting conditions for the use of Snovitra-
- Snovitra can worsen your condition if taken in males under 18years and above 65years of age.
- It is risky to take Snovitra tablets if you are on medication with Nitrate elements.
- Medical conditions of liver, heart, kidney, genitals, blood pressure, bleeding, or oversensitivity is contradictory for the use of Snovitra.
Noteworthy points while using Snovitra-
- Taking Snovitra with high fatty food and grapefruit products reduces the drug absorption, so that must be avoided.
- You may suffer from aggravated side effects if you consume the Snovitra medicine with alcohol.