Sildigra is a reliable medication that is commonly used to cope the erectile dysfunction or impotence in male. Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a menacing clinical issue, in which a man is not able to maintain an erection for an effective time to satisfy a partner. Sildigra is an orally used medication contains Sildenafil Citrate as the active ingredient. This medication works effectively to increase the flow of blood in a reproductive organ, thereby enhances the duration of erection and penetration power too while having intercourse. The action of Sildigra lasts for 4 to 6 hours, provides prolonged effect giving many opportunities to men thus, they can accomplish sexual desires.
How Sildigra prolongs the duration of erection?
Sildigra (Sildenafil Citrate) is a Phosphodiesterase inhibitor shows action by stopping the phosphodiesterase enzyme. It protects the degradation of cGMP- Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate and augments the effect of Nitric Oxide. Therefore, the blood vessel dilates in the penile area and enhances blood flow, as a result, a man gets a hard and prolonged erection for a satisfactory period.
How to use Sildigra:
For the treatment of erectile dysfunction, Sildigra 100mg should be used via mouth with the help of a full glass of water. Ingest this medication at least 60 minutes before intercourse with or without food. Do not use more than one tablet at one time as it can show harmful effects. Keep the appropriate gap of 24 hours between two dosages.
What are the contradictions of using Sildigra?
- Sildigra should not be used hypersensitive condition to any ingredient or generic Sildenafil.
- You must avoid intake of this medication if you are patient of liver (hepatic) disorder and renal (kidney) disorder, uncontrolled blood pressure, eye disorder, and stomach disorder.
- You must refrain using Doxazosin, Nitroprusside, Prazosin, Ketoconazole, Nitroglycerin, and Fluconazole along with this medication to avoid interaction.
What are the possible side effects?
Common side effects are likely to occur such as lightheadedness, stomach, lightheadedness, vomiting, diarrhea, dizziness may occur, nausea, muscle ache, cough, flushing, indigestion, back pain, blurred vision, headache, abnormal vision, muscle pain, back pain, upset stomach.
What are the precautions while using Sildigra?
- Control the limit of alcohol while using Sildigra as it can enhance the side effects.
- Do not try nitrate products, grapefruit or grapefruit juice along with this medication.
- Evade intake fat containing foods, while using Sildigra as it can slow the action of this medication.