Brief introduction of Sildenafil super active:
Sildenafil super active is a new revolutionary medication that is frequently used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence. The use of this medication will provide the ability to achieve harder erections, a stronger sexual desire, and more powerful orgasm. The super-active formulation of Sildenafil allows for an even faster absorption into the bloodstream, which makes the pills work quicker and for longer. Sildenafil super active is an oral medication used before lovemaking and the effects last for 4 to 6 hours after administration.
How do Sildenafil super active works?
Sildenafil super active (Sildenafil Citrate) is a Phosphodiesterase inhibitor shows action by stopping the phosphodiesterase enzyme. It protects the degradation of cGMP- Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate and augments the effect of Nitric Oxide. Therefore, the blood vessel dilates in the penile area and enhances blood flow, as a result, a man gets a hard and prolonged erection for a satisfactory period.
How to use Sildenafil super active:
Sildenafil super active is available in the strength of 100mg accessible in oral dosing form you should use it via mouth with the help of a full glass of water. Ingest this medication at least 15 to 30 minutes before making physical relation with or without food. Do not use more than one tablet at one time as it can show harmful effects. Keep the appropriate gap of 24 hours between two dosages.
What are the contradictions of using Sildenafil super active?
- Sildenafil super active should not be used in case of hypersensitive condition to any ingredient or generic Sildenafil.
- This medication should not be used if you are patient of liver (hepatic) disorder and renal (kidney) disorder, uncontrolled blood pressure, a blood disorder, eye disorder, and stomach disorder.
- Keep yourself away from Doxazosin, Isoniazid, Rifampicin, Tetracycline, Nitroprusside, Prazosin, Ketoconazole, Nitroglycerin, and Fluconazole along with this medication to avoid interaction.
What are the possible side effects?
Common side effects are likely to occur such as lightheadedness, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach, lightheadedness, dizziness may occur, nausea, muscle ache, abnormal vision, muscle pain, cough, flushing, indigestion, back pain, blurred vision, headache, back pain, upset stomach.
What are the precautions while using Sildenafil super active?
- You should not take alcohol while using Sildenafil super active as it can improve the side effects like drowsiness and dizziness.
- Escape intake of fat containing foods, while using Sildenafil super active as it can slow the action of this medication.
- A patient should not use nitrate products, grapefruit or grapefruit juice along with this medication.