Brief overview of Sildalis-
Sildalis is a blend of two generics called Sildenafil citrate and Tadalafil in order to make your intimate sessions more enjoyable and satisfying. Sildalis helps your body in achieving and sustaining the sturdy erection while making love with the partner.
Mechanism of action of Sildalis-
Sildalis (Sildenafil with Tadalafil) is a combination medicine, which acts on the PDE-5 enzyme to inhibit its action so that the concentration of cGMP can be enhanced. Consequently, the constricted blood vessels surrounding the male genitals will relax and results in the adequate supply of blood to the erectile organ. This causes the accomplishment and holding the hard erection during sexual intimacy.
Dosing regimen of Sildalis-
Sildalis is made of 100mg of Sildenafil and 20mg of Tadalafil. Thus, a single pill is more than enough for the action when you take it at about 20-30minutes prior to the intercourse. The drug makes you active for next 36-48 hours. Hence, you do not have to repeat the dose within next three days. You can have satisfying intercourse within this time duration just with a sexual arousal that is mandated. Take the Sildalis dose with water and with or without the food.
Adverse effects of Sildalis-
- Back pain
- Muscle pain
- Hazy vision
- Nasal congestion
- Redness of the face
- Priapism (painful or prolonged erection)
Conflicting conditions for the use of Sildalis-
- Sildalis is known to be interactive with Nitrate medications, so do not take them simultaneously even mistaken.
- Men with cardiovascular, genital, renal, hepatic, blood pressure, hypersensitivity, or bleeding disorder are not suggested to take Sildalis.
- Males between the ages of 18-65 years are best suitable to take Sildalis only when needed.
Precautions to be followed while using Sildalis-
- Sildalis may interact and can aggravate the side effects if an excess of alcohol is consumed with the medicine.
- Sildalis medication may become less responsive if taken with high fatty food and grapefruit products.