Brief overview of Retino-A cream-
Retino-A cream is a topically used formulation made of Tretinoin as the functional ingredient. Retino-A cream is a very much effective remedy for your skin imperfections to convert your skin into the flawless one. Retino-A cream helps to treat acne, pimples, wrinkles, comedones, or hyperpigmentation.
What is the working mechanism of Retino-A cream?
Retino-A cream encompassing Tretinoin is a retinoid, which is a Vitamin A derivative and helps in treating skin flaws. Various useful functions of Retino-A cream involves-
- Renewal of skin cells
- Enhances collagen formation
- Promotes skin cell turnover
- Fade age spots, fine lines
- Lightens the skin
What is the proper way to use Retino-A cream?
Retino-A cream is a topically applied formulation on the external skin surface for one time daily during night. Use a pea-sized amount of cream with your clean fingertips on your makeup free, clean and dried skin surface. Do not use the cream in more than prescribed dose and amount else, it may worsen the skin conditions.
What can be adverse effects of Retino-A cream?
- Increased sensitivity to sunlight
- Sense of burning at the applied area
- Dryness of skin
- Peeling or skin redness
- Change in pigmentation
When should Retino-A cream not to be applied?
- Retino-A cream should not be used when you have any other skin condition as if eczema, sunburn, cut, damaged or wounded skin.
- Pregnant women, children, nursing mothers and geriatric individuals should not use Retino-A cream.
- Retino-A cream should not be used when your skin is allergic to any component of this cream.
What are some safety precautions while using Retino-A cream?
- Long sun exposure should be avoided when you are using Retino-A cream.
- If your skin dries too much, after using Retino-A cream then, you can use a moisturizer, but after an hour of Retino-A cream application.
- Take precaution while using cream near to eyes, nose or mouth.