What is the brief description about Ovidac 5000 IU?
Ovidac 5000 IU has generic component as Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is given in the case of women who are unable to get pregnant due to their infertility problem. It helps you to cope up with your infertility trouble and shows its action by stimulating ovulation phenomenon that means the release of an egg from the ovary. In men, it prevents the infertility issue by raising the sperm number. It also cures Cryptorchidism in young boys and helps in the drop down of testicles into the scrotum normally.
What is the dosing information of Ovidac 5000 IU?
For timely ovulation process: Inject 5000 IU to 10000 IU of HCG through the intramuscular route one day following last day of menotropins.
To treat prepubertal cryptorchidism: Injection 5000 IU of HCG through the intramuscular route on every other day for four injections.
For stopping the Hypogonadism in male: Inject 4000 IU of HCG through the intramuscular route three times per week and continue up to 6 to 9 months and continue it by 2000 units three times per week and have an additional three months course.
What are the contraindications with Ovidac 5000 IU?
- When you have any allergies with Ovidac 5000 IU then never use this medication.
- Never inject Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in children whose age is below 4 years.
- A patient having any medical problems such as brain lesions, unsettled uterine, an active blood clot, androgen dependent tumors, a distension, pregnancy, ovarian cysts, tumor of the pituitary gland, genital bleeding, and prostate cancer should not use Ovidac.
What are the warnings and precautions to follow with Ovidac 5000 IU?
- You must have a gynecological examination before you start the treatment with Ovidac 5000 IU.
- When you are lactating your child, you should never use Ovidac 5000 IU.
- It is important to use a sterile needle or syringe before you inject Human Chorionic Gonadotropin.
What are the Ill effects with Ovidac 5000 IU?
An individual have some common side effects with Ovidac such as sleepiness, bruising, agitation, redness at the injection site, swelling, chest pain, overtiredness, headache, bad temper, nausea, and soreness.