Understanding about Ovidac 10,000 IU -
Ovidac 10,000 IU is an incredible medication that embraces of synthetically manufactured (Human Chorionic gonadotropin) in the form of injections for overcoming the situation of infertility in both men and women. In addition, Ovidac is also beneficial in young boy's treatment for undescended testicles due to any pituitary disorder.
Working action of Ovidac 10,000 IU -
HCG is a natural hormone formed during pregnancy in females. Thus, it is prepared synthetically and given in the form of Ovidac injections that helps in maturing and releasing the eggs from female ovaries to boost the ovulation process, which aids in conception. In men, Ovidac (HCG) is useful in boosting the sperm count while in young boys help in descending the testicles into the scrotum in a natural way.
Dosing regimen of Ovidac 10,000 IU -
Ovidac is accessible as Ovidac 10000 IU HCG injections, which are administered either I.M (Intramuscularly) or S.C (Subcutaneously) depending on the patient requirement.
Women are usually cured with Ovidac 5000 IU to 10,000 IU at the mean of the cycle after the last dose of menotropins. Men can be cured with Ovidac 4000 IU for three times in a week for 6-9months with a follow-up dose of Ovidac 2000 IU for three times weekly for 3months. Young boys are cured with Ovidac 4000 IU three times weekly for the duration up to three weeks.
Side effects of Ovidac 10,000 IU -
You may observe some side effects like nausea, pelvic pain, acne, breast tenderness, weight gain or loss, decrease in urine production and fluid retention.
Warning and precautions
- If you are hypersensitive to HCG then avoid the utilization of Ovidac.
- Intake of Ovidac is contrary in the case of pregnancy and breastfeeding unless recommended.
- It is conflicting under the condition of liver, kidney, heart and blood disorder.
- Ovidac can escort to the chances of multiple pregnancies that can be dicey for both the mother and the child, so take safeguard in that case.
- Boys treating for testicles should be taken care for the signs or precocious puberty.
- Avoid ingestion of alcohol while taking Ovidac.