What is Filitra 20 mg?
Filitra 20 mg is a reliable medication used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. The active constituent present in Filitra is Vardenafil. Filitra successfully treats the problem of impotency in men and brings back the lost sensual intimacy between the couple.
What is the mode of action of Filitra?
Filitra powerful phosphodiesterase PDE5 inhibitor. It acts by blocking the PDE5 enzyme that is responsible for the breakdown of cGMP. It also enhances the accumulation nitric oxide ( NO) in the penile area therefore dilates smooth blood vessels, thus augmenting blood flow to male genitals occurs therefore develops an sturdy and prolonged erection.
What is the dosing regimen for Filitra?
The recommended dose of Filitra is one tablet of 20 mg in a day, which is taken orally 30 minutes prior to the sensual intercourse with a generous amount of water. Do not take more than one dose as it can show harmful effects. You must maintain an appropriate gap of around 36 hours in between two dosages.
What are the contraindications of Filitra 20 mg?
- Filitra 20 mg should not be taken if you are allergic to Vardenafil or any other constituents present in the medication.
- Do not take Filitra 20 mg if you are suffering from any cardiovascular disorder
- In the case of renal and hepatic disorder do not take this medication.
What are the probable side-effects of Filitra?
The possible side effects seen with the use of Filitra 20 mg are nausea, vomiting, numbness, tingling sensation in arms and legs, dizziness and drowsiness.
What are the Drug interactions of Filitra 20 mg?
Filitra can interact with the following drug therefore do not use following medication along with Filitra:
- Nitrates such as Isosorbide, Nitroglycerin.
- Alpha-adrenergic blocker such as Carvedilol.
- Antifungal such as Ketoconazole.
- Antiepileptic such as Phenytoin.
What are the precautions to be taken during the use of Filitra 20 mg?
- Do not take alcoholic beverages along with Filitra.
- Do not take Filitra with grapefruit juice and fat containing foods as it may lower the absorption of Filitra.
- Driving and operating heavy machinery after using Filitra is not advisable.
What are the ideal storage conditions for Filitra tablets?
Store in a cool and dry place away from the reach of children and pets.