What do you understand about Clindac A gel?
Clindac A gel has generic component as Clindamycin that is useful for killing bacteria causing acne. Apply Clindac A gel topically to restrict acne occurrence in adult as well as in children. Clindac enters inside back heads on the skin and prevents the bacteria that cause acne infection. It cleans up your skin and stops the further spread of infection.
What is the functioning of Clindac A gel?
Clindamycin stops the protein synthesis inside bacteria by stopping ribosomal translocation. It functions by binding with 50 S rRNA present on the bacterial ribosomal unit. It lowers the free fatty acid concentration over the skin and stops the propionibacterium acnes growth, which are present in follicles and sebaceous glands.
What is the dosage information and method of use of Clindac A gel?
To have clear and acne free skin, apply a thin layer of gel over the affected area two times per day once in morning and once in the evening time. Before application, clean your face, and dry it. Rub gently on the affected area. Complete the dose of Clindac A gel until your skin gets acne free.
What are the contraindications with Clindac A gel?
- If you have ulcerative colitis and enteritis, never apply Clindac A gel.
- Clindac A gel should never be used in case of severe diarrhea.
- Do not use when you have any allergic reaction to this drug.
- When you use Clindac A gel, never breastfeed your child.
- You should not apply to children of age 12 years.
What are the safety measures with Clindac A gel?
- Stop getting it to the nose, an eye, or mouth. If so then rinse with water.
- Wash your hands before and after each use.
- Never apply on the sunburned area as it may lead to skin irritation.
- Before you move in the sunshine, use protective clothing and sunscreen.
What are the harmful effects with Clindac A gel?
You should be careful of many side effects such as burning, itching, mild dryness, oily skin, redness, and severe stomach pain.