Brief overview of Biopose/ Zepose 10mg:
Biopose 10mg and Zepose 10mg are the well-known brands of generic Diazepam, which are quite safe and effective in the management of anxiety disorder. Diazepam is also safe and effective in the treatment of alcohol withdrawal symptoms and muscle spasms. Sometimes, Diazepam is used to treat trouble sleeping, and restless legs syndrome.
Mechanism of action of Biopose/ Zepose 10mg:
Diazepam belongs to the class of medicines known as benzodiazepines. It binds to GABAᴀ receptors and increases the effects of GABA by augmenting GABA affinity for the GABA receptors. Thus, the binding of GABA to the GABAᴀ receptors opens the chloride channel that causes hyperpolarization of the neuronal membrane and inhibits further excitation of the cell. This lowers the hyperactivity activity of the brain and produces peace in the brain.
Dosing schedule of Biopose/ Zepose 10mg:
Biopose10mg and Zepose 10mg are commercially accessible in a tablet dosage form. A patient with an anxiety disorder should take 2 to 10mg of Diazepam via the oral route two to four times a day. A person has to take a dose of 10mg of Diazepam orally 3 to 4 times a day during the first 24 hours to get the relief from alcohol withdrawal symptoms. After that, the dose is reduced to 5 mg, 3 or 4 times daily as desirable. Dose to treat skeletal muscle spasm: A person should take 2 to 10mg of Diazepam via the oral route two to four times a day.
Contraindications of Biopose/ Zepose 10mg:
The use of Biopose/ Zepose 10mg is contraindicated under these following medical conditions:
- Myasthenia gravis
- Severe liver dysfunction
- A severe breathing difficulty
- Sleep apnea
- Acute narrow-angle glaucoma
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Severe depressive episodes
- Allergic reactions with generic Diazepam
Side effects of Biopose/ Zepose 10mg:
The common side effects are reported with the use of Diazepam such as sleepiness, lightheadedness, tiredness, indistinct vision, instability, sweating, fatigue, headache, and loss of coordination.
Safety measures to be followed while using Biopose/ Zepose 10mg:
- If a patient has a record of mental illness, depression, or suicidal thoughts, then he or she should discuss with a doctor before using this medicine.
- Stay away from the ingestion of sleeping aids or alcoholic beverages while relying on the therapy of Diazepam.
- Diazepam may be habit-forming, so do not mishandle this medicine; otherwise, it can cause dependence or overdose.