Brief description of A Ret Gel 0.05%:
A Ret Gel is a medication that has been in use worldwide for the management of wrinkles, acne, dry and rough patches on skin and many other skin conditions. A Ret Gel consists of Tretinoin as the major active ingredient that helps in the treatment of all the conditions by decreasing the development of blood cells which are diseased.
Dosage Information for A Ret Gel 0.05%:
A Ret Gel consists of 0.05% concentration of Tretinoin. For the best use of the medication, wash your hands and the part of the body where to apply and wait for at least 20 minutes for the skin to get dry. Take a small quantity of the medication and gently massage over the affected area for about a minute. This medication should be applied twice a day for the proper treatment and use it for about 3 weeks to get desired results.
Side effects of using A Ret Gel 0.05%:
Unlikely, some side effects might occur while consuming A Ret Gel 0.05% such as inflammation, blister formation, itching, scaling of skin, numbness, itching, skin peeling off, crusting of the skin, and stinging or burning sensation on the skin of area applied.
Storage Conditions for A Ret Gel 0.05%:
Store this medication at room temperature, away from direct heat, sunlight and moisture. Keep it out of reach from children and pets.
Warnings & Precautions while using A Ret Gel 0.05%:
There are some precautionary measures which needs to be kept in mind while consuming A Ret Gel 0.05% such as-
- Avoid the use of the medication in case of hypersensitive reactions to the active ingredient Tretinoin.
- Remove all the skin make-up before using this medication.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight or UV light after using this gel.
- Avoid getting this cream in nose, mouth or eyes.
- Not at all recommended for individuals suffering from the problem of eczema.
- Stop using the medication if you experience any sort of adverse effects.